Pumpkin Thanksgiving Puzzle Gift For Teens & Adults

 


It may not easy to choose a great Thanksgiving gift for your friends and family. But this pumpkin Thanksgiving puzzle should be a great choice, the picture shows a meaningful scene with rich colors. Your friends will be surprised once they get this gift.

The pumpkin puzzle is built with HD picture and premium cardboard, that's why this puzzle won't be vague or fuzzy. All the pieces are unique, so it's impossible to fit a puzzle piece in the wrong place. And there is another special feature, which is that the backside of the puzzle is marked with an alphabet, so you can categorate the puzzle easily.

"I loved fitting all puzzle pieces together but I found that I was missing 7 pieces. So I mailed the seller and they kept close communication with me and replaced it with a new puzzle. I'd like to buy their puzzle again. The puzzle piece is sturdy and the picture is beautiful. Enjoy!" - JoAnn P.


Comments